Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Prayer Calendar

It's time to fill in another month of reminders for Melissa of all the many people that are praying for her. Again, we know that the prayers go way beyond the limits of this blog, but she is definitely encouraged by seeing who is praying for her on that day.

For those of you who offered to cover days continuously, could you please post a comment again to remind me? If you are having trouble posting comments, you can also email me your chosen date at jbergey@miltonsd.org.

Thank you in advance!

1- Her Family
2- Jamie
3- Mandy Trosen
4- Derek & Debbie Arnett; Nova Clark
5- The Pauketats; Denise Foxworthy; Tara(Lozan?); Nova Clark
6- Debbi; D.Harpels; Nova Clark
7- Kristi Kauffman; Nova Clark
8- Greg & Charlene McDonald; Nova Clark
9- Melody Culver; Nova Clark
10- The Pauketats; Nova Clark
11- Amy Murphy; Nova Clark
12- Kristi Kauffman; Denise Foxworthy; Nova Clark
13- D.Harpels; Nova Clark
14- Tom & Kathy Cramer; Nova Clark
15- Jamie; Greg & Charlene McDonald; Cheryl; Nova Clark
16- Don & Pat Bergey; Nova Clark
17- Jan Margrave; Nova Clark
18- Derek & Debbie Arnett; Tom & Kathy Cramer; Nova Clark
19- Denise Foxworthy; Nova Clark
20- D. Harpels; Nova Clark
21- Jan Margrave; Nova Clark
22- Greg & Charlene McDonald; Nova Clark
23- Melody Culver; Nova Clark
24- The Gills; Nova Clark
25- Jamie; Derek & Debbie Arnett; Nova Clark
26- Denise Foxworthy; Nova Clark
27- D.Harpels; Nova Clark
28- Chad & Stacy Royal; Nova Clark

21 comments:

  1. hi, I go to Hillsboro Church of the Nazarene with Greg and Charlene. I would like to be put on the calendar for feb 2,15,25. Thanks. Know that I'm praying daily. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like Feb 4th, 18th and 25th. Our ladies prayer group is remembering her also. All our love. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl - First Church of the Nazarene in Cambridge will be praying for Melissa, Doug and family on February 15th and will continue to pray daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Cheryl, Debbi, Greg and Charlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Harpels... Dan Sarah Megan and Madison will continue to pray every Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am a friend of Melissa from 1st Church.

    If at any point, there is a need to pray hour by hour...I am willing to help with that sort of sign up as well. I am sure many people at our church would love to help pray.

    I would like Feb 9 and Feb 23...if that is okay.

    Thanks for keeping us posted on Melissa.

    If you are able to tell Melissa this I would appreciate it. ....When I went to my last chemo in Zion, IL, unexpected things happened and our stay was longer. As Becky and I went to my friend Debbie’s home, Debbie said let’s pray before we go to bed. I knelt down at her couch and Debbie sat on one side of me and Becky the other. I was holding their hands. I was so touched at Debbie (who knows Melissa’s story) started to pray for Melissa. The 3 of us connected in love and in prayer each prayed for Melissa.

    Know our Faith is firm!

    Love,

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gills in WV will take the 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Murphy family will take the 11th.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please sign me up to pray for Melissa on the 7th and 12th. Kristi Kauffman

    ReplyDelete
  10. You may sign us up when needed- we pray every day- but would love to fill in to pray for Melissa, Doug, the kids, and family (strength for everyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please put me in every Thursday's slot - that's my "official" prayer & fasting day, but Melissa is never far from my mind these days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Put me down for everyday. There is not a day that goes by that I do not pray for Missy. I am a friend of Michelle's at work.
    Nova Clark
    Richmond, KY

    ReplyDelete
  13. I pray for Missy daily... please put me where ever you need me to cover. Let her know that she is on my heart daily... we are praying for a complete healing and for her body to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those new and healthy transplant cells! Thank you Jesus for bringing her through this valley!!!!

    ReplyDelete